Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WHEN GLUTTONY STRIKES: Indulging my SELF to "THAI FOOD FEAST".

According to VOLTAIRE: "Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity. " The belly rules the mind (as to this article of mine, well that applies to me). GLUTTONY: We are all dietetic sinners; only a small percent of what we eat nourishes us; the balance goes to waste and loss of energy.

After a FUN and FASCINATING ADVENTURE on beautiful, exotic and relaxing THAILAND, we were tired and needed to replenish up. We ended up taking a local RESTAURANT with a good ambiance overlooking the BEACH and the ROMANTIC MOON. Personally I love to eat SPICY FOODS. I just can't help it....Hu!Hu!Hu! FOOD! FOOD! FOOD! Finally!!!



(THAI FEAST)


(PHAT KRAPHRAO)

(YAM NUA)

I hurriedly checked the menu and try to choose what I am going to indulge my palate. So MANY FOOD TO CHOOSE so LITTLE TUMMY TO FILL IT UP. I just couldn't decide what to eat! HUH! Then a friend recommended KAENG KHIAO WAN a green chicken curry best paired with RICE (a lot of RICE), PHAT KRAPHRAO a meat fried with sweet basil (yummy) and the last thing I ordered is YAM NUA a spicy beef salad (really appetizing). These dishes are definitely considered to be most popular of Thai FOOD. With this SPICY TREATS (I mean literally HOT), IT would be BETTER to be paired with cooler complimets. WHEW! It is unsurprisingly that I want a cooler ending with the THAI ICED TEA a cold tea with condensed milk and a lot of ice. I also take the ICED WATERMELON literally sliced /crushed watermelon and blended with crushed ice (sort of a shake). One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating and indeed it was very PLEASURABLE for me.

(THAI ICED TEA)

WELL, the great thing here in THAILAND is the pleasure and the abundance with Magnificent SCENERY, PLACES and its FOOD of course. The variety of food is really good and sum up with a little bit cheaper prices will really give me a full pack and satisfied STOMACH. But one thing bothers me after that: Chili represents your three stages of matter: solid, liquid, and eventually gas. FORTUNATELY, never happened to me and did not spoil my night.

NOW, we are BOUND to PARTY; thanks to the relaxing DAY in the Resort and yummylicious CUISINE that I am still wanting more. PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! 'Till DROP! Zzzzzzzz.....

1 comment: